Becoming an individual member
By joining NDTA, you become a member of the Authoritative Voice on Defense Transportation, with membership activity throughout the world.
Membership offers you an opportunity to serve your community in your own area of expertise. In NDTA, you are involved in what is happening in this ever-changing transportation industry.
You will benefit by the exchange of ideas, concepts and information. The NDTA Annual Forum and Exposition, held in the United States, brings together top industry and government leaders to discuss the most timely issues of the day.
NDTA participation will afford you the satisfaction of knowing that your time, energy, and professional talents make a meaningful contribution. At the same time, you will be better informed -- and thus a better representative of your organization.
NDTA dedicates considerable time and effort to the improvement of transportation education and career development. It has an active merit scholarship program, student chapters at universities/colleges, operates a job placement service for members, and has a strong Action-35 program designed to enhance career development of younger transportation professionals..
With NDTA membership, you will receive:
- The association's official bimonthly publication, Defense Transportation Journal, the authoritative magazine of transportation and logistics. It's a rich resource of information about your industry, your government and the world around you
- Special member group rates for life insurance coverage for you and your family; major medical coverage for you and your family; CHAMPUS Supplement coverage (military retirees); accidental death and dismemberment coverage; medicare supplement coverage (age 65 and over); cancer coverage for you and your family and car rental rates at 25% reduction.
- The opportunity to participate in local chapter projects and activities. NDTA chapters extend over the length and breadth of the United States, as well as overseas in Europe, Asia, and Central America. As a participant in NDTA's public service programs, you will know your community -- local and national -- is well-prepared.
To initiate the membership process, please complete the Application for Membership according to the instructions provided.
The following information is vital for membership profile purposes. Your assistance is appreciated.
Check one box in Membership Type column.
- If retired, but working in a second career, check the box of that career in the Occupation column.
- If retired, but not working in a second career, check the Retired box, and the box of your last career.
- If none of the occupations listed apply, check the Other box and specify in the blank space provided.
- Student category applies to full-time students enrolled in an academic course of instruction for at least one year.
Complete the Application for Membership
and mail it today!